Adding a client on sbs2003

Home Forums Server Operating Systems SBS 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2011 Adding a client on sbs2003

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    emranhaider

hi alli have set up an sbs 2003 server. i have added a user named user1 from the server management console…i login into the client pc with a local admin passwpord. set the domain to server’s domain after entering the admin passowrd and user name….run the wizard connectcomputer and added the user. now i can ping the server and server can ping the clients ip and name as well… i can connect remotely to the server from the client pc but i can’t connect remotely from the server and also i can not login with the user acount on the client machine… could u guys please help me out… sbs server is connected to the internet through a wireless router…. on server i have given the dhcp and dns address of router… on clients i have directed the clients for dns and dhcp to the sbs server…please direct me where i am making mistake..thanksalso when i try to run the computerconenct wizard again it gives me error.””” the sbs network configuration wizard has detected that this computer is already a member of a domain. if u want to save the user setttings…….””””and when i login with the admin passoword on the client pc, it says “cant login because domains xyz not available”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.