We are using Windows Server , Hyper-V Role is installed.
I want to make one additional machine as a stand by backup server for DC
Here are the steps I performed.
1. Take a system state back up on original dc
2. Create a new VM inside the Hyper-V , Installed Windows 2012 , Join it to a dc
3. Copy the backup folder called , Windows Image Backup inside this new vm
4. Restart the DC in DSRM Mode
5. Restore the Backup of system state.
After the backup restore complete , I restart it and check , ADUC options are coming or not but its not there…
What may be the reason ..where I made the mistake…
What are the additional steps I need to configure…