AD Profile works on TS only

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory AD Profile works on TS only

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bitman

Hi,

I have following setup.

• 7 branches in each continent
    • Uk is the HQ where we have Terminal server on which all users from other than UK branch Log in through RDP
    • We have AD 2003 and use Roaming profile.
    • We use Folder Redirection to get all users on same location on file server
      • All users Profile are stored on File server in folder name \fileserverAProfileNew%Username%
      • Their Desktop, Application data and Downloads are stored in folder Name \fileserverAUserData%Username%
    • I have moved all Profile to new file server by defining profile path for all users as following.
      • \FIleserverBProfileNew%Username%
    • Also, I have changed the path for Userdata to migrate to new file server as following
      • \FileserverBUserdata%Username%

Problem

• All Users can log in to termianl server and they work fine. All data and profile got migrated to new location.
    • Only UK branch which is HQ where management works are having Issue as following
      • When users log in to their Machine, It dosent load their profile and give error code: 0x80070035
      • Same user can access their profile on Terminal Server and Internet as well.
    • Local machines are trying to access theor profile and data from following:
      • \fileserverAProfileNew%Username%
      • \fileserverAUserData%Username%

Please help me to get over this nightmare….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.