VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now

Active Directory Sharing Roles with Expiry date

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory Active Directory Sharing Roles with Expiry date

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    guggu74

Hi All,
    Sorry if this comes out wrong, but I come from an application background and wanted to know how:
    A user can be assigned an Active Directory role and place an Expiry date to their access to that role without removing the role from their access.
    The reason is, that a user can act in their managers position while the manager is on leave and I would like to assign the user the role of their manager and set an expiry date to the role. For auditing purposes, I can always see what roles that user has had and when they had access to that role and I don’t have to remember to remove it when the citation changes.
    I can do this in many software applications, but can not see how I can do this in Active directory.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Online Conference - May 25th and 26th

VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference

Join us to gain your professional edge with technical and visionary learning from the brightest minds in IT at the definitive conference for Modern Data Protection.

Register Now

Sponsored By