Active Directory Replication Lingering Objects

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory Active Directory Replication Lingering Objects

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    blankmonkey

I have attached a screen shot of the exact error I am getting. I can’t seem to clear this up. I am running the repadmin /removelingeringobjects command a dozen different ways, but it doesn’t seem to help. I even removed it from (the server i am running the command from, not the other 2) the domain and readded it to no effect.

I have tried to follow this
    http://blogs.technet.com/b/glennl/archive/2007/07/26/clean-that-active-directory-forest-of-lingering-objects.aspx

but with so many DC’s, I have run it only on the main ones. I even wrote out all the commands in a text file, 36 of them, and pasted them in with success, but the error still is showing up. I could really use some help.

note
    I have little to no power over the 2 servers reporting the problems (political).
    also, the ones at the bottom are probably blocked by firewall on purpose, but the sites are set so they replicate with their groups.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.