VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference - Register Now

Active Directory Replication Lingering Objects

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services Active Directory Active Directory Replication Lingering Objects

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    blankmonkey

I have attached a screen shot of the exact error I am getting. I can’t seem to clear this up. I am running the repadmin /removelingeringobjects command a dozen different ways, but it doesn’t seem to help. I even removed it from (the server i am running the command from, not the other 2) the domain and readded it to no effect.

I have tried to follow this
    http://blogs.technet.com/b/glennl/archive/2007/07/26/clean-that-active-directory-forest-of-lingering-objects.aspx

but with so many DC’s, I have run it only on the main ones. I even wrote out all the commands in a text file, 36 of them, and pasted them in with success, but the error still is showing up. I could really use some help.

note
    I have little to no power over the 2 servers reporting the problems (political).
    also, the ones at the bottom are probably blocked by firewall on purpose, but the sites are set so they replicate with their groups.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Online Conference - May 25th and 26th

VeeamON 2021: Free Online Conference

Join us to gain your professional edge with technical and visionary learning from the brightest minds in IT at the definitive conference for Modern Data Protection.

Register Now

Sponsored By