Account Lockout Policy

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services GPO Account Lockout Policy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kobe 310

I have TS’s and computers that are joined to my domain. There are settings in computer configuration that are different than user configuration. I’ve never understood how to set a policy to a computer or TS when the policy that i need is located on the computer configuration.

I’m trying to apply the policy in Computer Configuration>Windows Settings>Security Settings>Account Policies>Account Lockout Policy>Account Lockout Threshold to 3. This doesn’t work on the computers. Not sure what i need to do.

Also, I’ve read about loopback policy, and in this article from Microsoft, this is what it says.

1. In the Group Policy Microsoft Management Console (MMC), click Computer Configuration.
    2. Locate Administrative Templates, click System, click Group Policy, and then enable the Loopback Policy option.

now when i type in mmc, Computer Configuration, Administrative>Templates>System>Group Policy, there is no Loopback Policy. From my understanding i can get some of the computer polices to apply to users.

Any ideas

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.