a pc doesn’t show in collection in SCCM 2007

Home Forums Microsoft Networking and Management Services System Management a pc doesn’t show in collection in SCCM 2007

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • volks_x

Hi,

I am trying to do some basic things for example add computers to SCCM collection, depolying packages via SCCM.

I have a VMware home lab, one domain A.D and SCCM and client windows XP pro service pack 2. xp is in the domain but I can not see it in collection. I had both firewall disabled, updated collection membership and reflesh the console.

some of the discovery methods are enabled (Active Directory sytem discovery, user discovery, security group discovery)

thanks for any help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don't leave your business open to attack! Come learn how to protect your AD in this FREE masterclass!REGISTER NOW - Thursday, December 2, 2021 @ 1 pm ET

Active Directory (AD) is leveraged by over 90% of enterprises worldwide as the authentication and authorization hub of their IT infrastructure—but its inherent complexity leaves it prone to misconfigurations that can allow attackers to slip into your network and wreak havoc. 

Join this session with Microsoft MVP and MCT Sander Berkouwer, who will explore:

• Whether you should upgrade your domain controllers to Windows Server
    2019 and beyond
  • Achieving mission impossible: updating DCs within 48 hours
  • How to disable legacy protocols and outdated compatibility options in
    Active Directory

Sponsored by: