Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1 Register for Semperis' Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Conference - June 30 - July 1

A challenge — make USB Drive Dynamic?

Home Forums Other Misc A challenge — make USB Drive Dynamic?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Ossian
    Participant

I used to have a link where someone made a RAID array of flash drives — it looked really cool! Unfortunately it has long ago gone to the great browser in the sky…

I’ve just bought 4 x 250Gb USB drives (for £80 each!) and would like to try something similar, on 2003 Server. I know that officially USB drives cannot be dynamic, but if anyone knows a registry hack to override that, I would be very interested in trying it out.

All help gratefully appreciated, and I promise I will hold no-one responsible for data loss!

Tom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register for the Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Conference!

Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference

Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric practitioners. At the inaugural HIP Europe, join your local IAM experts and Microsoft MVPs to learn all the latest from the Hybrid Identity world.