1.From the Azure portal menu, select Create a resource. From the Azure Marketplace, select Networking > Virtual network.
2.In Create virtual network, enter or select this information:
Setting : Value
Subscription : Select your subscription.
Resource group : Select Create new, enter myResourceGroup, then select OK.
Name : Enter myVirtualNetwork.
Location : Select East US.
3. Select Next: IP Addresses, and for IPv4 address space, enter 10.1.0.0/16.
4. Select Add subnet, then enter myVirtualSubnet for Subnet name and 10.1.0.0/24 for the Subnet address range.
5. Select Add, then select Review + create. Leave the rest as default and select Create.
6. Create virtual network, select Create.
Hope this helps you.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by jessewalt375.