Reply To: Is Azure expensive?

Home Forums Cloud Computing Microsoft Azure Is Azure expensive? Reply To: Is Azure expensive?

Pistle
Participant

As per my experience, I should say that Microsoft Azure is providing reasonable prices with the services they provide compared to AWS.

And also people might be thinking the price is on the higher side because of their usage of Microsoft products (Window’s OS and Applications).

In other cases such as migration of your applications to the cloud also felt like charging higher prices but eventually, the companies get benefited if they are working on Cloud platform.

But we need to agree that services provided by Azure are cant be compared with the traditional methods we must say Azure is doing a cost-cutting process which is helping the business to grow.

Some companies are looking for employees who can work with Azure as it can help them to reduce their time and effort.

Hence professionals are also showing much interest in Azure for their future prospectus.

If you would like to have trained for Azure, then I suggest going with CLOUD FOUNDATION.

CLOUD FOUNDATION is one of such online institute which I’m familiar with as they provide training at a very low price compared to other training institutes.

They do also provide a free course for the users to have a basic understanding of the technology.

The well-experienced trainers help you all the way to get into the complete knowledge of the technology. The institute helps you in gaining technical skills too.

If you are planning to do certification, the trainers will guide the certification process and provides you the questions which are commonly asked in the exam.

If you would like to know more about the course details you can contact them for 24*7 chat services.