Download Remote Desktop Web Connection for Windows Server 2003
Where can I download the Remote Desktop Web Connection for Windows Server 2003?
The Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX control allows you to access your computer through Remote Desktop, via the Internet, from another computer using Internet Explorer. You must be using Internet Information Services (IIS) to host a Web site to use this feature.
Remote Desktop Web Connection provides most of the same functionality as the Remote Desktop Connection software.
Note: Users of Windows Server 2003 do not need to download this package. They can manually add this package from Add/Remove in the Control Panel. This package is offered as a convenience to Microsoft customers.
What is “Inside Microsoft Teams”?
“Inside Microsoft Teams” is a webcast series, now in Season 4 for IT pros hosted by Microsoft Product Manager, Stephen Rose. Stephen & his guests comprised of customers, partners, and real-world experts share best practices of planning, deploying, adopting, managing, and securing Teams. You can watch any episode at your convenience, find resources, blogs, reviews of accessories certified for Teams, bonus clips, and information regarding upcoming live broadcasts. Our next episode, “Polaris Inc., and Microsoft Teams- Reinventing how we work and play” will be airing on Oct. 28th from 10-11am PST.
The Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX control allows you to access your computer, via the Internet, from another computer using Internet Explorer. You can download the software on this page and run setup to install the ActiveX control and sample Web page on any computer running Internet Information Server 4.0 or higher.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows NT; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP; Windows XP Media Center Edition.
See Install Remote Desktop Web Connection on Windows Server 2003 and Install Remote Desktop Web Connection on Windows XP for more instructions.
You might also want to read the following related articles:
- Add a new RDP Listening Port to Terminal Server
- Change Terminal Server Listening Port
- Download RDP 5.2 (Old Version)
- Download Remote Desktop Web Connection for XP SP1
- Enable Remote Desktop on Windows Server 2003
- Install RDP Client via GPO
- Install Remote Desktop Web Connection on Windows XP
- Install Remote Desktop Web Connection on Windows Server 2003
- Offer Remote Assistance in Windows XP/2003
- Quickly Connect to Remote Computers
- Remotely Enable Remote Desktop on Windows Server 2003
- Securing RDP/Terminal Services Communications
- Use RDP Client to Connect to a Different Port
- Use Terminal Server Client to Connect to a Different Port
- What’s Remote Desktop in Windows XP/2003?
- What’s Remote Assistance in Windows XP/2003?