Download Exchange ActiveSync Web Administration Tool
Were can I download the Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool?
The Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration tool enables administrators to manage the process of remotely erasing lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised mobile devices.
Read the Best Personal and Business Tech without Ads
Staying updated on what is happening in the technology sector is important to your career and your personal life but ads can make reading news, distracting. With Thurrott Premium, you can enjoy the best coverage in tech without the annoying ads.
- View a list of all devices that are being used by any enterprise user
- Select/De-select devices to be remotely erased
- View the status of pending remote erase requests for each device
- View a transaction log that indicates which administrators have issued remote erase commands, in addition to the devices those commands pertained to
The Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool is designed for use With Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 and compatible mobile devices.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
The Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool must be installed on an Exchange Server running Internet Information Server 6. The Exchange Server must be part of the domain to be administered. To function properly, the tool must be used in conjunction with Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 and compatible mobile devices.
Download the Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool (320kb)
You may find these related articles of interest to you:
- Adding Root Certificates to Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC
- Download ActiveSync 4.2
- Download Exchange 2003 SP2
- Download Exchange OWA Web Administration Tool
- How to Synchronize a Pocket PC with Exchange 2003?
- Problems with Forms-Based Authentication and SSL in ActiveSync
- Differences between Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007 Mobile Features