Read other user’s opinions, share your studying experience, ask exam related questions – Enter Petri.co.il’s Certification Forums
I’m also looking for help in building a whole certification section with more tips and studying links, but this is something that will have to wait for a while.
What’s in this section?
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft Action Pack Subscription – What it is and Why you Need it!
- MCAP Certification – Has Microsoft Finally Done it Right?
- MCAP Certification – More Info
- Paper MCSE
You should also see these pages:
- Windows 2000 MCSA Certification Requirements
- Windows 2000 MCSE Certification Requirements
- Windows 2003 MCSA Certification Requirements
- Windows 2003 MCSE Certification Requirements
- Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA Upgrade Requirements
Passwords Haven’t Disappeared Yet
123456. Qwerty. Iloveyou. No, these are not exercises for people who are brand new to typing. Shockingly, they are among the most common passwords that end users choose in 2021. Research has found that the average business user must manually type out, or copy/paste, the credentials to 154 websites per month. We repeatedly got one question that surprised us: “Why would I ever trust a third party with control of my network?
- Classroom Stuff
People that are in the process of studying for the certification exams should look at the Studying Tips page for some great studying tips.